As stated in my first Blog post, one of the reasons I am doing this is to
chronicle my weight loss.
Here are some "Before" pictures taken a little over a year ago.
In the second one you can also tell what happens when EMT's get bored....
The third one includes some of the things I love most in the world; Jen, The Red Sox, and Fenway Park
These were some pictures we took when we got engaged.
Looking at these pictures legit makes me wanna puke. I can't believe I was really that fluffy.
So now for some more recent "After" pictures....
So there it is!
I started about 15 months ago and have lost 167 pounds.
I wore a 3x shirt, now I wear a large.
I wore an 18.5 /19 dress shirt now I wear a 16.5/17
I was a 48/50 waist now I'm a 34/36.
Big differences.
Now I have massive relief society arms and my neck looks like an iguana.
Just a small price to pay for living longer and being around for my family.




The incredible shrinking man!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Really impressive accomplishment.
ReplyDelete