I am very thankful that our families live so close to each other.
We were able to celebrate both Christmas Eve and
Christmas Day with both of our families.
It was nice to be able to Skype both my sister and Jen's brother
who are both on missions right now.
We didn't have to stress about one of our families feeling left out and ignored,
and I have been able to do fun brother stuff with my older brother.
I've always loved Christmas. There's something special and magical
about Christmas. We watched some old family movies from Christmas past.
I continually had a HUGE smile on my chubby cheeks.
I learned from the movies that I was a lot bigger than I though I was as a child.
Intriguing....
So New Years.....
We spent New Years Eve at my families house. I made pizza crust and my brother and some friends
piled on the toppings.
We watched the"Rockin New Years" show on T.V.
Holy Crap!! Could that be a worse broadcast? The musical talent was well, talentless.
I'm glad they brought Jennifer McCarthy out from her cryogenic freezer to make a
horrid slutty appearance. That poor serviceman that she mouth raped...I'm pretty sure once the camera was off she told him to get tested for one of her STDs.
So I waited for forever for the ball to drop and to ring in the new year.
We had the bubbly (Martinelli's) ready to go and toasts prepared.
I could not have been more excited.
So when I sire children and they ask me to reminisce and tell them
where I was when 2012 came to anticlimactic end due to the lack of an apocalypse
and 2013 came roaring into life,
I will be able to proudly and lovingly tell them I was plunging the toilet when
the clock stroke 12.
Magical.
No comments:
Post a Comment