Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blogs?

 I never thought I would start a blog. In fact, I have only really read one blog before (Kaleena's blog). The other night my wife Jen and I were at a Halloween party with some other couples from church and they suggested I start a blog. At first I thought it was ridiculous but once I started thinking about it, the idea seemed more and more entertaining. Here are some reasons why I thought of starting one: 1) Blogging to me seems more of a housewife thing to do, and since that is pretty much what I am, it is befitting that I blog. 2) It is a good venue to rant and rave and remain anonymous. 3) My family has been urging me to start one to catalog my weight loss. 4) Blogging is all the rage in Mormon culture these days so I'm jumping on the bad wagon.
    Jen says I have to keep it "appropriate" so I will try my best. She should probably proofread my posts first. But of course I will post things without her approval if I find it funny enough.

4 comments:

  1. I am very excited, hello fellow housewife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's awesome that you actually started a blog! I told you that I'd read so here I am! Entertain away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I am following you! My hopes are high. Don't disappoint me.... :)

    ReplyDelete